Innings and Play Time
Each game will consist of 7 innings or 50 minutes of playing time.
- 5 full innings constitute a game
- No new inning may begin after 50 minutes of playing time has elapsed
- Extra innings: Runner starts on 2nd base (runner is last out of the inning prior)
Tie games will play out until a winner is determined. After the completion of 8 innings if the score is still tied, beginning at the start of the ninth inning, a runner (the last out of the prior inning) will start on 2nd base.
Any partial games (games played less than 5 full innings or less than 30 minutes) that are rained out will be replayed from the beginning.
Illness and Injury
In case of injury or illness, a time-out may be requested for participant removal and replacement with a substitute of the same sex. If the participant later returns to play, the participant must be inserted in the same fielding position and kicking order previously held.
- Teams having less than 7 players on the field at any time will forfeit their game.
- Game forfeits may be declared only by the official if teams do not have their lineups (complete with first and last names), into the league official 5 minutes prior to their scheduled game time.
- The score of a forfeited game will be 7-0.