- 6U and 8U | 75 minutes
- 10U thru 14U | 90 minutes
- Blastball | 55 min
- Teeball | 55 min
Additional time allowance
When within 5 minutes of the allotted game time: if the home team is behind and the top of the inning has ended, they will be given their at bet even if it goes over the alotted game time. However, if the home team is
behind by more than the single inning run limit, the game will be called in favor of the visiting team.
Weather Related Disruption
When the regulation game has not reached the 50% of game play time, the game will be made up and started over as a new game.
When a regulation game has reached at least 50% of the scheduled play time and must be discontinued due to weather then the game will officially record the final score.
If a regulation game is called off due to weather:
- the home team does not have the lead,
- AND while an inning is in progress,
- AND before the inning is completed,
- AND the visiting team has scored one or more runs to take the lead
- THEN final score will revert to the previous inning after the home team has completed an official inning.